|
| On an Airplane : Ready to Take Off
飛機上:起飛前 |
Flight Attendant : Good evening, sir. Please show me your seat number.
空服員 : 先生,晚安。我可以看一下你的座號嗎?
Passenger : OK. Hmm…It's C32
乘客 : 好,恩..號碼是C32
Flight Attendant : Your seat is right here. It's the window seat on the left.
空服員 : 你的座位在這,就在靠左邊窗戶的座位
Passenger : I see. Thank you.
乘客 : 知道了,謝謝。
Flight Attendant : May I help you stow your backpack in the overhead compartment?
空服員 : 那需要我幫你把背包放在上方的置物櫃嗎?
Passenger : Oh, yes, please. Thanks.
乘客 : 喔,請,多謝了。
Flight Attendant : By the way, before the plane takes off, please make sure you fasten your seat belt tightly and your seat is in the upright position.
空服員 : 順便一提,飛機起飛以前,請務必確認安全帶是否繫緊,座椅是否打直
Passenger : Ok, just like this?
乘客 : 好,這樣可以嗎?
Flight Attendant : That's right. And have a nice trip!
空服員 : 沒錯,祝你旅途愉快。
|
| |